April is Stress Awareness Month which is why you should call SERVPRO of Alachua County West when you have water damage.
Stress, in our busy society, is something we all have experienced, sometimes on a day to day basis. There are certain situations in life that are going to be stressful under any circumstances, such as walking into your home or business only to discover 2 inches of water covering the floor of several rooms. In this case, there is nothing you can do to stop that feeling of stress starting to well up deep in your gut, but the decisions you make in the next few minutes can make a huge difference in the level of stress you will experience over the next several days or weeks to come. The best decision you can make for yourself in any home or office water damage emergency is to call SERVPRO of Alachua County West first, and here are just some of the reasons why:
- SERVPRO is the largest restoration company in the world! So, not only can we handle the smallest of detailed jobs and treat you like family, we can also handle any the largest of water losses you could imagine.
- Unlike many restoration companies, we have worked hard at understanding the ins and outs of the insurance industry and pride ourselves on having built relationships with many of the companies that service our customers.
- We use industry standard estimation software that most insurance companies use, which is based upon the zip code that you live in. This means that not only is our pricing fair, but it also means that it is consistent and it makes the claims and billing process smooth and easy to navigate for all parties involved.
- All SERVPRO of Alachua County West employees are level II background checked and drug tested, so your home, business, and property is safe in our hands.
- We have industry superior time-tested training for all of our employees compliant with IICRC standards as well as many phases of additional SERVPRO training that has been developed over 50 years of service across the United States.
- Our technicians use state of the art software developed by SERVPRO according to IICRC standards that keeps all job information for the course of the job at their fingertips.
There are many, many more reasons that SERVPRO of Alachua County West should be the first person you call in a water emergency, but the most important reason is we can make a very stressful situation a little less stressful by helping you navigate every aspect of your loss from initial damage, to mitigation, to insurance paperwork, communicating with your adjusters and restoring your home to normal.